- Customer accounts you set up as a user of our products
- Sales including reseller channels, partners and direct sales
- Our marketing and advertising efforts
- Our website and web applications
- Investor relationships
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, Baffin Bay is a “controller” of this data. Baffin Bay is a “processor” of the data provided to us by our channel partners and resellers to perform services on their behalf.
What information do you collect about me?
- We collect and store the following types of personal data:
- Name, email address and telephone number when registering as a user in The Threat Protection Portal
- Information about how you use our products and interact with our website(s) and products
- Payment information for purchases
- Information about your employer
- IP address and analytics information
We obtain personal data directly from you, your employer or from third-party sources such as marketers, resellers, distributors, consultants, referrals from customers and public websites.
How will you use the information you collect about me?
- We will use the data in order to respond to requests from users regarding the reason we have been contacted.
- By registering and using the Threat Protection Portal service, Baffin Bay Networks will use the data for the core functionality of our Threat Protection Portal service.
- If customer consent has been given, we will use the data for selected Baffin Bay Networks announcements and newsletters.
- We use personal data for the purpose of determining the number of users of our products.
- We use the data to manage customer relationships.
- We use the data for marketing and advertising.
- We use the data for security research.
- We use the data to provide security.
- We use the data to enforce the legal terms of our commercial agreements.
We may share personal data with our affiliates and third parties for the purpose of improving our products and services and to perform our commercial and legal obligations.
What legal justification do you have to do this?
The legal grounds for collecting and controlling this data are:
- We collect and control this data because it supports and contributes to our business activities which are:
- Serving customers
- Protecting our business interests and intellectual property
- Assessing our business activities
- Managing risk
- Improving our business
- We also disclose personal data to comply with legal requirements and to comply with the terms of our commercial agreements.
What right and choices do I have?
You may update all your personal data voluntarily provided at the time you created an account or purchased our products by logging into the product or service and deleting your account.
You may opt out of all marketing emails and communication by changing the settings on your email subscriptions.
You may contact us at any time if you have concerns that your opt-out request is being ignored.
How do you store my data?
We take precautions to protect your data. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, and the personal data is stored in a way so only a limited amount of Baffin Bay Networks administrators can access it. In the unlikely event of a personal data breach, we follow statutory breach reporting requirements.
How long do you store my data?
Changes to this Policy
Baffin Bay Networks reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time. Changes will be published on our website and user portal and any changes to this Policy are effective immediately.
Contact Baffin Bay
If you have questions, concerns or requests regaring your Personal Data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Baffin Bay Networks, AB
Attn: Privacy Office
11152 Stockholm, Sweden
We will work to respond to requests as soon as reasonably practicable.